1. Make sure that the vessel is delivered in a safe
and timely manner.
2. Make sure that the vessel is kept in a clean and saleable condition.
3. Make sure that all operational systems are kept up.
4. Maintain engines and machinery as needed or prescribed.
5. Contact the owner nightly or as pre-arranged.
6. Contact the owner if any situation or emergency arises.
The Vessel Owner:
1. Will be responsible for all costs associated with
delivering the vessel.
2. Will be responsible for setting up a contact schedule with the captain.
3. Will supply a competent mate or will use one of our professional mates.
4. Will pay S & G Yacht Delivery apon completion of the delivery.